Selecciones otra fecha superior a la antes indicada
The transfer is at the customer's expense
The excursion to Monkey Land Punta Cana is perfect for any nature lover.
You will take a walk through the colorful botanical garden of Monkey Land and learn to identify the medicinal plants, flowers, and fruit trees native to the Dominican Republic.
You will observe the monkeys in a natural environment that offers spectacular views of the rural landscapes of Punta Cana. The little monkeys are harmless, very outgoing, and playful, they love to pose for the cameras and climb on top of you to pet and feed them.
You will also visit a coffee and cocoa plantation, taste fresh tropical fruits picked from the trees, and visit a typical rural house where you will learn the customs and way of life of the Dominican peasant.
We recommend that you bring comfortable clothes, a camera, and money for souvenirs.
: 5 hours
: Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat : 5 hours
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for people with heart problems or severe allergies.
- Not recommended for people with limited abilities.
- The use of sunscreen or repellents is not allowed.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- directions_bus Transportation to and from the hotel
- fastfood Snacks
- local_drink Soft Drinks
Bundle and save